Nixma Technology hosted the fifth Smart Automation Group (SAG) Summit at their headquarters in Pathumthani, Thailand February 26-28, 2019. Representing the five global partner companies were:
- Eclipse Automation: Steve Mai– President & CEO | Steve Wood – Global Collaboration Director
- INSYS Industriesysteme AG: Martin Pfister– President & CEO | Marc Luginbühl – Head of Sales
- Transmoduls, Ltd.: Lajos Sári– CEO | Zsolt Hargitai – Senior Sales Manager | Zoltán Loksa – Sales and Service (China)
- ITE: Rene Scheurer – General Manager
- Nixma Technology: Mathew Perera – CEO | Henry Teoh – COO | Aaron Tan – CTO | Sommate Mahattanobon – VP of Sales
Following the previous 2018 Summit held in Veszprém, Hungary, the objective was to review globalization, business development and growth strategies. Over three days discussions involved:
- The pulse of global business;
- Sales and marketing opportunities;
- Common projects and the landscape of automation;
- Customer care within the SAG vision;
- Partner achievements and updates;
- Standardization of mechanical design, software and project management procedures;
- Reporting and communications strategies.
The group also had a chance to experience the amazing city of Bangkok. Thai culture was enjoyed with sightseeing, a walk through the magnificent Grand Palace and dinner aboard the luxurious Chao Praya Princess Cruise Ship along the famous Chao Praya River.
The next Smart Automation Group Global Summit is expected to take place at Eclipse Automation in Canada in 2020.
About the Smart Automation Group (SAG)
The Smart Automation Group is a unique collaborative partnership that provides customers with worldwide automation solutions and services – unlike anything on the market today. Our partners, located in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia and China, share collective best practices, intellectual property, experience and know-how to help our clients grow today and build for tomorrow. To read more about the Smart Automation Group, visit www.smartautomationgroup.com