Wednesday, June 7th, 2017 at 10:00 am – The Veszprem County Chamber of Commerce and Industry invites you to attend our awards ceremony at the Veszprém County Commercial and Industry.
The chamber focuses on economic development, fair business behaviour, intermediate vocational education & training and the protection of the interests of SMEs in accordance with the market circumstances. Its extensive professional relations offer numerous advantages for enterprises. The Chamber of Veszprém has about 1000 members from the industrial, commerce, tourist and handicraft sectors of the county.
The organization works on behalf of the interests of micro, small and medium enterprises, companies and all economic actors in Veszprém County in order to enhance economic development, innovation capacity and the vocational education system of the region.
Transmoduls LTD. has been chosen to by the Chamber’s experts to receive the award for the most outstanding tutorial plant.
• Arrival & Registration
• Opening Remarks – Dr. Somogyi, Secretary General, Veszprem Megyei Kereskedelmi es lparkamara
• Toast & Award Announcement – Tornai Tamas, Vice President, Veszprem County Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• Professional Variables & Chamber of Commerce’s Efforts – Bihall Tamas, Educator, Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
• The Vocational Training Situation in Veszprem County – Fenyvesi Zoltan, Vice President | Vesprem County Offices
• Award Recognition for Student of the Year and The Professional Excellenence Student Competition – Bihall Tamas, Fenyvesi Zoltan, Tornai Tamas
• Award recognition for the most outstanding tutorial plant – Bihall Tamas, Fenyvesi Zoltan, Tornai Tamas
• Award Recognition For Vocational Teachers Outstanding Performance of Practical Training – Bihall Tamas, Fenyvesi Zoltan, Tornai Tamas
• Closing Remarks